Ben Alagnam Podcast

Search This Blog

Monday, September 26, 2011

Applying Dependant's Pass for Spouse and Children

"Appreciating the beauty of Singapore would be more enjoyable if I'm with my Wife and Kids." - Ben

This is what I used to say to my friends when they ask me about the beauty of Sentosa, East Coast, Singapore Botanic Garden, etc...These places are really nice but could be better if I'm sharing it with my loved ones.

This is why I'm busy researching through friends and online informations about how to bring my Wife and Kids.

Then, a reader of my blog named "Sam" asked me about how to bring his wife along by applying a Dependants Pass. And Jeevan, author of the post "Indian Passport Holders and Visa Applications in Singapore", told me to verify this out.  Thanks guys for helping the community...

So, I want to share to you guys regarding the Dependant's Pass.

Who are allowed to apply for the Dependant's Pass?
Workers holding the Pass type below can apply for the Dependant's Pass.
1. S Pass holders - are the mid-level skilled foreigners (ex. Technicians)
2. Employment Pass (EP) holders - are those with salaries above S$3,000 and possessed a recognized qualifications and are categorized as Q1, P1, P2.

Who can Hold a Dependant's Pass
Dependant's Pass can only be applied for the following relatives:
1. Your Spouse (Wife or Husband)
2. Your children, which are not yet married and under 21 years of age.
3. Legally adopted children under 21 years of age.

How to apply for the Dependants Pass?
After you have assessed yourself on the above qualifications, you can visit the Ministry of Manpower link below for the documents needed in applying for a Dependants Pass. Please click the link below...

Dependant's Pass

Other Related Posts:
Location of the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) Havelock

1 comment:

  1. But S Pass holder should have fixed month salary of SG $4000 and above can apply Dependent Pass for their spouse.

    Is there any alternative way for S Pass holder to bring their spouse whose salary is less that SG $4000.

    Please advice me on this.


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner